Private Internet Access is one of the most popular VPN services available in the market. However, does it really live up to the expectations? We’re here to discover that as we delve in deeper at some of the important aspects in regard to anonymity in this Private Internet Access review.
What Is Private Internet Access?
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can be used by almost any users– ranging from tech savvy individuals to beginners who want to modify their network settings.
Here are some of the things you can enjoy with Private Internet Access:
– Private Internet Access doesn’t keep any logs at all. This includes, but not limited to, DNS, traffic data, or metadata. For them, PRIVACY is their policy.
– Kill Switch: This would ensure that the traffic is only routed through the VPN, and in case that the connection gets terminated, this would stop traffic.
– Ipv6 Leak Protection: This protects the clients from harmful websites that might steal their private information.
– DNS Leak Protection: It’s a built-in program to ensure that DNS requests process through the VPN is safe and private.
– Shared IP System: Private Internet access mix clients’ traffic together with other clients’ traffic by using a shared-IP system that’s anonymous. This would give the guarantee that the users will easily blend in the crowd.
Private Internet Access uses several payment systems, such as Amazon, PayPal, Stellar, Bitcoin, Google, Ripple, CashU, PIA Gift cards, and many more.
Is BitTorrent and Other File-Sharing Traffic Allowed?
Private Internet Access doesn’t attempt to filter, censor, monitor, or interfere with the user’s activity in any way. That means the use of BitTorrent is allowed.
Overall, PIA is a good service, with a connection speed that’s really good. Although there were instances where the Windows app auto reconnects, but this isn’t really an issue at all.